Tuesday, May 19, 2020

May 19,2020

 I spend much of the weekend colouring this page. Lost in the shading available with a ball point pen. I am attracted to the ball point because it is ubiquitous in both its availability and in its variety of type and style. The pen for these pages is a four colour Zebra pen. I enjoy the challenge and the simplicity of only having a few colours to choose from. There is a smoothness with the way ball point ink rolls over the paper that I love. It also allows for the application of thin and subtle layers of colour. 

After finishing that colouring page and starting another I went back yto my notebook. On those pages I found the influence of the colouring pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...