Thursday, November 27, 2014

Rhodia week#5




These reviews over these past weeks have been fun. It has been an interesting process to review paper on its own merit with out the context of the notebook as a whole. This week has not disappointed. This is the week for note takers and list makers. I like the wide margin, a lot can fit in the margin.The paper is receptive to all types of pencils and pens. This week I tried out colored pencils. I am as delighted with the paper. As I have come to expect.
 colored pencil
                                                                          fountain  Pen
ball point pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...