Thursday, November 20, 2014

Rhodia week#4






Thank you to Exaclair for this weeks paper:)

                                week#4

This is an interesting week of paper choices. The tabbed notebook page is a bit out of context. I find myself wondering if I would like the tabs in the context of the whole book. It could make a very intriguing series of page drawings just in the tab sections. I like the texture of the paper. I love the grid. However, I am just not a fan of pink paper. The image opposite shows a test of pencil, ball point pen and gel pen.








I love these note cards! I will say
that I love note cards in general. 
They are great for fast small 
drawings. The grid on this is
subtle enough to be both a 
background
and the focal point point 
of a drawing depending 
on what you would like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

return