Thursday, December 11, 2014

Rhodia week #6

Clairefontaine Classic

Clairefontaine Classic French rule















This is the first time I have used the Clairfontaine paper. It is very similar to the Rhodia papers, it may have a small bit of tooth to it. I used ball point pen, fountain pen, and crayola markers on these papers. All worked well. There was very little bleed through with the markers. My favorite paper this week was the french rule. I could not resist using the grid to create a drawing. It is a back ground and it is a map to a drawing. The blue of the ball point pen complemented the blue of the french rule. If you like graph paper this should be on your must try list. As lined paper goes I like the quiet violet of the lines.

thanks,
Rhodia Drive
Clairefontaine Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment

return