Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Stay at home

I have not made a post on this blog in two years. In the last month I find myself, like thousands of others working from home.I am returning to these pages but not as a place to record reviews of random products but a a place to simply ramble about my drawing and wood working projects.
This virus has given me the gift of time. Time to be at home, Time to work on projects long since left idle because of the demands of a day job and the commute and the energy it sucked away from me. The lump of wood I found a couple of years ago in a load of fire wood. I put it aside in the garage and there it sat until last weekend. I had called out to become a container so I have hollowed it our and removed the bark. With sanding and shaping it is becoming a container.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...