Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Recycled paper Note books






                     



Thank you Shoplet and House of Doolittle for these books to review.



Often when I am looking for a new notebook I will pass by the recycled paper. For a long time I did not find it sturdy enough for the abuse I can inflict on a page. That has changed with the house of doolittle planner and floral note books.

I don't go to a lot of meetings but I still love this planner. Great layout! Organized well for the note taker and the meeting doodler. Nice hard board covers. The metal spiral binding allows it to open flat. The recycled paper accepted pencil,coloured pencil, ballpoint pen, fountain pen and water based marker. It seems pretty durable, it has ridden in my pack the last few days and held up well.

                    


Doodle Notes                                                                                                     
This is the notebook I will use for my next journal. I love the paper it has just a bit of tooth to it. The border around the edges of each page inspires doodling. Its overall size is great for dropping in my pack for a daily carry. It accepted all the types of pens I like to use.




Remember Shoplet is your place for Medical Supplies and Cleaning Supplies too.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...