Friday, July 31, 2015

Colouring











I have laughed to myself over the last few months, realizing I am either ahead of or behind a trend, "adult" colouring. Colouring has always been my favorite thing to do. Drawing grew out of colouring.





The last trip home to visit mum I found this colouring book among some books and old report cards. No mater how far I have traveled creatively I may not have gone very far at all :)

The past few weeks I have filled this book just as I do all my other books. I have left my 8 yr. old colouring in place and allowed it to be a part of the new. I have found a quiet joy in this journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...