For years and years I have drawn almost exclusively with a rapid o graph pen. Over time I have become tired of the expense an hassle with the pen. This week, a vacation week, I have been using a baron fig squire roller ball pen. I am not totally sure I like the look of the wider line but I stick with it for more pages and see if it can be my regular drawing pen.
welcome! This is my world of pens, drawings, notebooks and all things related :) thanks for visiting!
Friday, September 6, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ice on the trees
I would like ice to stay on the trees and leave all American cities and towns. They are not law enforcement they are lawless thugs. Unmarke...
-
All I could think about was a kaleidoscope so i had to us a little colour. A little summer fun :)
-
I was delighted to discover when I arrived home and I had an envelope from JetPens My first pen review, After dinner I would sit down...

No comments:
Post a Comment