Monday, May 4, 2020

May 4, 2020


I start everyday with a journal entry. During this pandemic it has been filled with a lot of gratitude. The silver lining for me has been the opportunity to work from home. The thing that I have grown to dislike the most about a day job is that it took me physically away from home, studio, partner and dogs. Over the last month and a half my life has come into a slower more peaceful balance which is so opposite of what is happening in the outside world.

When I am done writing I change books and start the day's drawing page or pages. I am never sure where they will take me but always the day starts with the quiet scratch of the pen across the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...