Sunday, April 10, 2016

Acme Scissors



for the excellent  Westcott scissors to review!
Should you need  Cleaning supplies,

click on the links.

These are the scissor for anywhere. 
In particular they 
are now my favorites 
in the shop and in the studio.As you can see in the 
video, they cut easily through
any of the kinds of things I cut in the shop.


After cutting heavy materials in the shop I went back to the drawing table and cut paper for a collage page in one of my notebooks.The scissors cut smoothly and cleanly. These scissors are also very comfortable in the hand. If you need new scissors these are the ones to get.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...