Thursday, June 18, 2015

week#18


 The more of these reviews I do the more challenging it is for me to think of new ways to say that I like all these papers. (so I am not going to try )With this particular batch of papers the biggest distinction is size. Since I like to fill notebooks with drawings and words I do wonder how all these would compare if I tried them in their bound form? The top three drawings are all done with ball point pen, each page accepted the ink easily and smoothly.The bottom drawing is done in fountain pen, no worries there either. 


                                              I would recommend any or all these 
                                    papers to the note takers and journalers everywhere.                                                






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...