Thursday, April 23, 2015

week#15




I have been slow to write this for fear of being redundant. However, I like all these samples and there is little I can say that I have not already said. Very receptive to gel pens,pencil and ball point. I did not use a fountain pen this time. With the size of the pages it is easy to visualize the feel these would have as notebooks. If you are looking for good paper for lists and meeting notes any of these would fit the bill.

Rhodia Unlimited Lined Ruling (3 ½ x 5 ½ “)
Clairefontaine Classic Staplebound 90g Lined Ruling  (3×4 1/4″)
Rhodia Classic No. 12 80g Lined Ruling (3 3/8 x 4 ¾ “)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...