Monday, August 19, 2013

not forgotten

I have neglected this blog in practice
 but I have been thinking
about how to post the completion of my Rhodia Journal, dot paper book. But I have not made the time to put together a pdf so that I can share more of the whole book. I do want the thank Rhodia Drive for sending the book to me. I have never had a notebook that could survive a full calender year of drawing and toting around.So stay tuned for a longer
 post or at least look at the finished book.




I have also begun this past week a new notebook; hand made by TMLee. It is the one I won for the first ever Fountain Pen day. So in this post are the first few pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...