Thursday, October 18, 2012

mail call






 I have been a bit slow about posting this week so I hope this is a fun post. I received these pens in the mail yesterday from gourmetpens. This is my first adventure into eyedropper fill pen.(it was not as messy as I thought it would be) I love what I see so far :) The green part of the drawing is done with the preppy pen and noodlers ink. The pen is light and has a nice line quality. I can't wait to get home from work today and fill and try out the other fountain pen. I also have some bonus ball points and a roller ball, so many   great pens and so many drawing to do. 

That is life's joy :)

2 comments:

  1. AHHH! I totally forgot to send you a syringe to actually fill the darned thing! So sorry!! Did you manage okay? How on earth did you end up filling it? Ahh I'm so sorry. I am somewhat dead in the brain apparently. However, as I suspected, WOW. The green and black combination is gorgeous. How do you like the green?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the green!!! I will have to get dome more. No worries on the syringe, I kept one from when one of my dogs needed med. :)

      Delete

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...