Wednesday, August 1, 2012

turtle leaf



After finishing this this morning I took the dogs for the usual walk before work. It was hot and sticky, as 6:30 am. should be, in Ga. on Aug.1. We came around the corner and across the street, alone with no human no leash and no collar was a large pit bull mix.Did I mention un-neutered. He charged across the road and attacked Ernie a 30lb. terrier mix. I am rattled but happy to report that I channeled my best inner Cesar. I grabbed the pit by its ear and stared it down then released it an shoed it away from us. Ernie and I and Belle are unhurt and the owner who showed up, was properly yelled at. So now on with the workday.

3 comments:

  1. Some people should not be pet owners. Unfortunately, these are the people who seem to be attracted to Pitt Bulls. Happy to hear it was a positive outcome. You are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your dogs weren't hurt, and that you did a Cesar -- way to go. Also the turtle is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...