Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Amanda Day




process
This is just a start. Full of thoughts for the day. My morning pages began with this. I was thinking not only about the challenge but about the attitude that I will wear for the day. A much more difficult choice than it would seem. Choosing joy for the face of a day job filled with challenges I would rather not walk into. Struggle with personalities and directions that I can make little sense of. But it is still my day and I choose joy, and filling these pages are joy :)

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie jean I just discovered your beautiful art through European paper company July 9th blog......I am in wonderment about the dots. I want to try my hand at this new form. So, I am off the my local, California art supply store to find some dot graph paper. I will be checking in you for inspiration. And this post about your day job felt like something I would have written a few months ago. Now I am quite happily retired and able to pursue a little leisure and art is top on my leisure list!

    ReplyDelete

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...