Thursday, February 12, 2015

week#12








 This week I discovered an irresistible combo from Rhodia and JetPens. Clairefontaine GraF it 90g the-paper-project-updatepaper and theRook pen. This is a little stubby fountain pen, fine point.It has survived rolling around in my pocket. It is the perfect match for this paper that has just a little bit of tooth to hold the nib but still allow for the smooth line. I spent several hours filling this page and I was sad when I had no more. I also just discovered that I am too late to add this post to the week 12 page.( have to love a week long virus)
  
This paper is great for quick notes
but not so great with copic markers.


This paper is smooth an loves a good
ball point pen.



                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...