Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bic Review for Shoplet




Every pen is a drawing tool no matter how humble.
This week I received a box of pens from BIC. Oh what fun:)
And what could be more fun than doing a drawing that
     used all the sample pens!










Bic Mark-it Grip

First there is the simple blue retractable. Smooth ink flow nice color.
                             
Bic Atlantis Ballpoint Retractable Pen
It however just a bit too slim for my taste.BIC Atlantis



The The Mark-it Grip has solid colors very bright. It fills in a space nicely. It feels good in the 
hand as  its name   
 suggests.
BIC Mark-it Grip
Bic Velocity Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen


                                                               Velocity has a comfortable grip. 
                                                                         The ink is a dark black. 
                                                                       It fills in large areas smoothly.
                                                                       BIC Velocity

 ...and the drawing takes shape.
Bic for Her Retractable Ballpoint Pen
Bic for Her Retractable Ballpoint Pen



                           





Then there is the Bic for her.
It rolls smoothly across the page.
I think is is for her because of color and pattern although I think it would suit                                
                                                              any hand.BIC for Her Retractable


Bic Wite-Out EZ Correction Tape

There is a final product that I failed to
use in the drawing, the correction tape.
I will confess that I did not really understand
how it works but the dispenser is a fun shape :)
BIC wite-out EZ





In the end there is the drawing.


1 comment:

  1. Pens matter, as does paper. Thank you for your reviews. I do things like that myself sometimes too. I certainly have my favorites, and am loath to use anything else

    ReplyDelete

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...