Monday, August 6, 2012

pencil

So last week jet pens posted this pencil in their new arrivals, Pencil-1.18-mm-Zebrano, it looks beautiful. However, it is not in my budget right now so I decided this weekend to make my own version of it . I took apart a mechanical pencil and the reshuffled the parts and fitted them into a piece of hard wood I had in the shop. Although it is unfinished I thought I would share this weekends work:)


this is the update on the pencil process. Not a nice as the web bought one but I think it will do :)

1 comment:

  1. Really cool you made your own Bonnie! Can't wait to see it finished.I was eying that E+M Zebrano one myself :D

    ReplyDelete

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...