Thursday, July 14, 2011

challenges two





As I was finishing this page I was thinking this morning about how humbling the web really is. When I did not meet artists from around the globe I had the luxury and the isolation of the thought that what I did what I created was unique and remarkable. It made me wonder why no one was running to my door to promote my work as the next greatest thing. Now, what I have is a more realistic view of myself and my art work.There is a sea of work out in the world and a warm pool of others who share a style and focus.

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that as always your designs intrigue me and warm my art senses!

    ReplyDelete

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...