Sunday, October 18, 2009

walk all over



They asked for feed back. A note about how well they did cutting people's jobs. They want to know what they did well and what did not go well. The truth from my perspective is that they did nothing well. They were looking at the stratgic plan, the problem is that that plan is years away from where we are now. They stripped away the people who do the work now and appeared to fail to see what it  takes now to do the work  and who it will take to guide that work through the changes  to get to their grand plan.

if I thought they would understand I would send this drawing to them. this is what they have done to the staff.

walk all over.

1 comment:

  1. Found your site through Illustration Friday and started looking around. Really like your work.

    ReplyDelete

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...