Thursday, January 22, 2015

week#10





When I started writing on these papers I started to think about the talk back post, do you tear out your pages? My answer is no. That fact makes these reviews a challenge because as much as I love the paper they seem a bit out of context with out the whole pad or book. So each page took on the feel of an individual journal pages that were a bit lost with no pages to be between. I will glue/collage these pages into my current sketchbook so they have a home and a context.




I like the Rhodia sample the best. it is smooth with just a bit of tooth.. The Clairefontaine 90g paper and Clairefontaine Triomphe samples are too smooth, almost slick.The Triomphe lines are intense I prefer the more subtle lines on the other sample papers. The bright white of the papers is very bright in the sun. I would recommend the Rhodia Ivory if you will be writing outside on a sunny day. This was a great paper adventure as always.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lines

 I have been working to capture a particular line pattern l have seen on some creative instagram posts. I have wanted to develop my own take...